I guess then if Bama had beaten Kentucky UK should have been left out of the tournament since their body of work shouldnt have mattered.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I guess then if Bama had beaten Kentucky UK should have been left out of the tournament since their body of work shouldnt have mattered.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Backwards logic, my friend. I can see KY getting the lower seed if they had lost to Alabama. However, Florida with their "body of work" and their regular season SEC championship should have given KY a better seed than 4.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Should it have given them a better seed than Florida though?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Looked about like an 8 seed today.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
They lucked up big time, playing like that WVU will roll them.
Looks like they played lazy, especially Terrance Jones, as usual.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Well UT gets taken to the shed today, all-around poor showing, but is Pearl gone now? I never thought UT was much this year, but that was flat out embarrassing and they're better than a 30 point blowout.
VCU doesn't belong! I'm glad VCU showed how ridiculous this thread rreally is.
Bookmarks